Tim Weilkiens. SYSMOD – The Systems Modeling Toolbox – Pragmatic MBSE with SysML. 3rd edition. 2020. (Print edition)
SYSMOD is an MBSE toolbox for pragmatic modeling of systems. It is well-suited for use with SysML. This book offers a set of methods with roles, inputs, and outputs, concrete modeling guidances, and examples showing how the methods can be applied with SysML.
- Requirements modeling, System Context, Use Cases
- Functional, Logical and Product Architectures
- Modeling guidances on how to create a SysML model
- Full-fledged SysML example
- Best Practices
- Complete definition of a profile for SYSMOD
- Adoption of MBSE in an Organization
- SysML v1.6 in a Nutshell
Only 2 left in stock
|Dimensions||22,9 × 15,2 × 1,5 cm|
There are no reviews yet.