SYSMOD is an MBSE toolbox for pragmatic modeling of systems. It is well-suited for use with SysML. This book offers a set of methods with roles, inputs, and outputs, concrete modeling guidances, and examples showing how the methods can be applied with SysML.
- Requirements modeling, System Context, Use Cases
- Functional, Logical and Product Architectures
- Modeling guidances on how to create a SysML model
- Full-fledged SysML example
- Best Practices
- Complete definition of a profile for SYSMOD
- Adoption of MBSE in an Organization
- SysML v1.6 in a Nutshell
The research presented in this book covers considerations on how to utilize Systems Engineering (SE) and Model-Driven Engineering (MDE) concepts for the development of robust and dependable Smart Grids.
It discusses the specification and implementation of a standards-based Domain Specific Language (DSL), denoted as SGAM Toolbox. Furthermore, it demonstrates the application of this toolbox on the basis of different case studies.
More info →