The MBSE Methodology with SysML 1.6
SYSMOD is an MBSE toolbox for pragmatic modeling of systems. It is well-suited for use with SysML. This book offers a set of methods with roles, inputs, and outputs, concrete modeling guidances, and examples showing how the methods can be applied with SysML.
- Requirements modeling, System Context, Use Cases
- Functional, Logical and Product Architectures
- Modeling guidances on how to create a SysML model
- Full-fledged SysML example
- Best Practices
- Complete definition of a profile for SYSMOD
- Adoption of MBSE in an Organization
- SysML v1.6 in a Nutshell
Modeling is the art of being concrete on an abstract level.
Tim is a member of the executive board of the German consulting company oose, an MBSE coach, and an active member of the OMG and INCOSE communities. He has written sections of the initial SysML specification and is a co-chair of the SysML v2 finalization task force.
As a coach, he has advised many companies in different domains. His insights into their challenges are one source of his experience that he shares.
Tim is a co-host of the MBSE podcast.