SYSMOD – The Systems Modeling Toolbox: Pragmatic MBSE with SysML.
SYSMOD is an MBSE toolbox for pragmatic modeling of systems. It is well-suited for use with SysML. This book offers a set of methods with roles, inputs, and outputs, concrete modeling guidances, and examples showing how the methods can be applied with SysML.
- Requirements modeling, System Context, Use Cases
- Functional, Logical and Product Architectures
- Modeling guidances on how to create a SysML model
- Full-fledged SysML example
- Best Practices
- Complete definition of a profile for SYSMOD
- Adoption of MBSE in an Organization
- SysML v1.6 in a Nutshell